Contact our Hillington office
• The land extends in all to 1.48 hectares (3.65 acres) or thereabouts and has the benefit of Full Planning Permission and the approval of Reserved Matters for the erection of 40 residential dwellings. There are no CIL payments due on the area.
• The Vendor has applied for Outline Planning Consent for a similar type of development on a second site to the north (2.63 hectares, 6.50 acres) and is appealing an earlier refusal. Planning Reference: 18/01252/OM.
• The Vendor has indicated they would consider the following flexible sale options, subject to terms:
• The sale of the total site, including the land to the north.
• The sale of the consented site with an option to buy the second site subject to the Vendor obtaining Outline Planning Consent;
• A joint venture scheme with terms to be agreed between the parties. Further details available from the Agent.
To book a viewing or make an enquiry, please complete this form.